[IPn] do you have part of a smidgen?

Today I unpacked the 8 boxes of supplies that came last week that
have been sitting waiting out the 3 day de-contamination period.
Almost all good stuff - in date. Highly unusual. Maybe people are
finally listening to my pleas not to send expired material. Horray!!

Only had one box of diabetes stuff to ship today, well actually
Monday...

The pledge drive continues with just a smidgen over $400 remaining to
match your contributions. Do you have a smidgen to donate? Please !

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

....and... if you are a high roller (are any of us these days?)
challenge the other members to match your contribution with
$100 or more.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

Enough for today, stay safe. It's not safe here.
Going into hiding again next week sometime.

Michael
..

For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org