Re: [IP] Control IQ vs Basal IQ?

Once you go to control IQ you can't go back.  I keep very tight
control 5.4-6.4 A1c higher in winter, lower in summer-before control
IQ.  I have found that control IQ works great for me as long as I
leave it on sleep mode 24/7.  Without really paying attention to my
diabetes it keeps me at 5.8 or 5.9 A1c daily.  It is nice to think
about it less and it is really nice when it stops my lows overnight
and makes my overnight highs less severe.  Obviously everyone is
different but once I got over the initial hurdle of figuring out the
new system i've really enjoyed it.  It takes over some of the burden
of diabetes.

Emily