[IP] Re: iDoes anyone have experience trying to return a pump?

Hi Phoenix,
 I haven't ever tried to return a pump, but from years of experience with Tandem
pumps I have noticed that when I feel resistance when trying to fill a reservoir
it means that I haven't inserted the needle straight into the reservoir. If I'm
not centered in the white spot or are centered but at an angle other than 90
degrees, that is when I can't fill the reservoir. When that happens, I pull the
needle out of the white spot and try again until I hit the center spot.

I wish you better luck with your t:slim or success in trading it in.

Don