Re: [IP] Does anyone have experience trying to return a pump?

 I was told they were very lax on the x number of day trial period and it
wasnbt actually a firm number.

 The resistance you describe is a known issue where part of the membrane gets
stuck in the needle. Itbs called coring.

Sent from my iPhone