[IP] Does anyone have experience trying to return a pump?

Hi Pumpers,

After 18 years of pumping, last December, I switched from my old Paradigm
to the new Tandem pump with the closed loop Dexcom G6. I've loved the new
G6, it is so much better than my old G5, I also sometimes liked the closed
loop, but mostly I've had problems. I have frequent occlusion alarms and
even when it is working I often feel like it might be partially occluded.
It often suspends my insulin to prevent a small low only to result in a big
high a couple hours later. Defective cartridges that won't fill or won't
prime or simply have fill resistance have been a problem and a concern. I
experience fill resistance and then feel like I'm not getting all my
insulin (bg hovering at 150-180 despite repeat corrections and a general
ketone feeling). I've been trying to find a way to make it work for 6
months and it has become clear that my controle is just getting worse. I
don't like to give up but it is clear this pump is not going to work for me.

I'm now trying to find a way to try and return the pump. I've worked with
Tandem to document all the issues I'm having. Does anyone have
experience successful or not trying to return a pump that is not working
for them?

Phoenix