[IPn] Back at the office for a while

Hello Everyone,

I have returned to the Insulin Pumpers office after being in "hiding"
for several weeks. Everything is surreal. There is traffic on the
road, plenty of it but way less than normal. During rush hour it move
right along when usually it is a parking lot. The non-profit center
where the IP office's are has an almost empty parking lot.

When I got to the office there were piles of boxes of supplies that
had been delivered. I think janitorial staff brought them inside.
There are 48 calls on the answering machine for people looking for
supplies. I'm working on that and slowly whittling it down.

As you know we did not have a pledge drive in May as is the custom. I
can not put it off anymore as Insulin Pumpers needs the funds to pay
ongoing expenses which continue even though many in the country are
not working and businesses are shut down. So I ask you to bear with
me and contribute if you can. Several members sent contributions last
month even though we did not have a pledge drive. That was a
blessing. One long time member sent an incredibly generous $1,000.00
contribution to be use to help with the next (this) pledge drive.

So, we start off with a challenge from the Eastern Seaboard. Please
contribute to help with the match.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

New sustaining memberships will have the entire first year of pledges

matched by this challenge.

If you have the wherewithal, please consider making your own
challenge to the members to match your generosity. I will post it to
the members when the Eastern Seaboard challenge has been met.

Thanks so much for your patience and generosity,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..

For mail list removal write