From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Susan Lane
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 18:02
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] testing at work

Nora,yes, dating is definitely more challenging now, but I keep a sense of
humor about it.  I call myself the bionic woman with all of this stuff
attached to my body.  I wear a pump somewhere from the hips up and a cgm
sensor in my stomach. It's quite a sexy sight when I get undressed!  The
true test of if a man really likes me!!!!!