Re: [IP] testing at work

Well, if we're telling amusing diabetes stories, I have one that several of
you may have experienced.  I was on a date with someone I had never met
before. I'm trying to be very discrete about shooting up (I use an Omnipod
which is remote control) because I just never know when to bring up the
diabetes thing (no, I'm not the least bit embarrasses by it).  So, I'm
pushing buttons on my remote under the table and the guy looks at me in
total disbelief and says, "are you texting?"  I had been waiting for this to
happen as I have only been pumping for 6 months.  I still don't know how to
really handle this situation, so I may just tell them before hand.  Anyone
have any advice on this?