Re: [IP] testing at work

Laura,

I understand how you feel.

I use to work doing data entery for a big company. I was usually a long
time in the bathroom, because I usually tested in there. I one day threw a
tissue with a small drop of blood on it from wiping my finger off from the
test.  One hour later the boss called me into his office with all of the staff
there,  and asked if I was an intervenous drug user because I was in the
bathroom for a  long time and that someone found the bloody tissue.

Kathy S.

In a message dated 5/2/2011 11:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,