Re: [IP] End of my Cozmo

I had a similar problem when I was away from home.  They had me clean
the threads of the battery compartment and replace the cap and then it
worked ok,  maybe that'll work for you.  I am very sympathetic because
my cosmo is today out of  warranty and i  hate to think of changing
pumps.  I'm going to try to hold out for the animus pump with the cgm
which may come out this fall or winter.  Good luck, Sarah