[IP] Happiness is a good cartridge!

Animas sent me 4 boxes of cartridges.  They had the wrong address, so
there was a day's delay while UPS fiddled with the package, so my first
"new" cartridge was used Friday morning.

I've never seen tunneling before, so when my BGs started going up
yesterday afternoon, even with a new cartridge,, it was perturbing.  Now
what????  Changed out everything, and that took care of the problem.

A sniff of the end of the cartridge that I removed yesterday evening,
did reveal a faint trace of insulin, but I figure that there is residue
insulin left inside the cartridge cavity.  There were a few bubbles
inside the cartridge and tubing, but nothing like what I had been seeing
- looks like the normal bubbles collected together.

Yay!  Now if I pick good spots stick infusion sets in, there will be no
more correction boluses/injections in amounts equal to my TDD (normal=50
units).  Yay!

Denise B.