From: J H <email @ redacted>
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sun, June 26, 2011 5:18:54 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Dr Faustmann

Just be aware that from what I have read, results at the Faustmann lab are
considered controversial.  Other centers have tried to reproduce her results
(in animal testing) and have not been able to do so.  So emotionally I know we
would all love for this to work, but I would say
"Kids, don't try this at home"

Having said that, I have sent them a little money to support the research, but
most of my diabetes donations go elsewhere.