Re: [IP] Bubbles in the Reservoir

Okay, here's how I conquer any thought of bubbles in my cartridge.
The best thing to do is to fill the cartridge at night and let it set
out, putting it in the pump in the morning. Then the bubbles gas out
and are just gone by the time the cartridge goes in the pump. And
when you're filling the cartridge originally, a good steady filling
and emptying of the cartridge, about three or four times does away
with most of them as well. During this process it's pretty easy to
tell when bubbles are gone. I've never been bitten by air bubble
problems in 20 years now and I'm totally blind. <grin>
Now, of course, after having spouted off and acted oh so smart, I
just filled my first cartridge with Apidra tonight. I certainly
didn't hear any air bubbles, so we'll see. <lol>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California