Re: [IP] 2 boxes of Inset II's for sale

I have a better idea:  donate unneeded equipment and supplies to Michael
for redistribution to the needy.

Please see the rule on IP's website at
www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml and reprinted here for the
benefit of all:

Because IP is a non-profit organization, the sale of any item, including
pumping equipment and supplies, is not allowed on the list. Members who
have unwanted items are encouraged to donate them to Insulin Pumpers or
to another organization that benefits people with diabetes and has a
distribution network for those items. Receipts for tax purposes will be
provided.

The address for donating excess equipment and supplies to IP is:

     Insulin Pumpers
     558 Valley Way
     Milpitas, CA 95035.

Thank you for your cooperation.