Re: [IP] Changing sites

Seriousily you took an example of what I do for myself, which I learned from
this list, as medical advise...In the future please read YMMV into my text
especially when I  am replying to a thread of other suggestions....
If you are are new to this list please understand we offer ideas as
suggestions not medical advise. Thank you Jan for reminding us.

Judy