From: marytsmith <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Type 1's new name !!

I used to have the same problem a few years ago. Some people at the meetings
go to solved my problem. Now when i change my infusion i leave the other part
attached to my body for 2 days so therefore i no longer have the problem. It
seems insulin remains at the site, so when you remove it thats what makes our
sugars go high. All i can say is that it has worked for me and many others.
GIVE
IT A TRY!!!!!