[IP] Battery life on Dexcom receiver?

Hi, Mary,

I got a Dexcom receiver in March 2008.  I am still using it today.

 My rep was someone who had been a techie guy originally. I asked specifically
about the battery life of the receiver. He saw no certain end date on it.

 I will add that Dexcom checked with me in June 2010 to ask if I might be having
trouble with the transmitter. They said it was out of the one-year warranty time
and gettting bad readings might be due to the battery wearing down.

 (Since I changed to the Seven Plus in June 2010 I in effect had a brand new
transmitter battery then. It also continues to work today.)

Dexcom said nothing at all about the receiver battery in that email.

That's my info, FWIW.

Maryle
Dexcom, Cozmo which is in its last days, the end is near