[IP] Medtronic cgm sof-sensor

My daughter started on the Minimed cgm back in April and doesn't use it daily,
just to tweak her numbers occasionally.  Lots of reasons why she doesn't want
to wear it continuously.  When we got the cgm, we got 3 boxes of sof-sensors.
They all expire in August, and she has yet to finish the first box.  I'm
wondering if anyone has any experience using these after the expiration date.

If she shouldn't use them after the expiration, I am wondering if there is
anyone in the Kalamazoo, MI area that has sensors that expire later in the
fall who would be willing to trade a box or two of the August expirations if
you would use them up before they expire.  You may email me separately.

Thanks.

Julie