[IP] now I can't remember what I was going to say!

 Do any of you have that problem? Ever since I had chemotherapy I have
discovered
that I just can't recall some things. I do, eventually, remember what I was
trying to remember. I think I had this problem before my chemo but I can't
remember how long ago that was.

NT

 PS. I actually DID have chemo (my cancer is "cured") but I thought I would just
mention this as a "joke", eh?