Re: [IP] Any type 2's on pump and also on Medicare?-Diane

I am on Medicare and must wait 5 years for a new pump.  I am nearing the end
of
5 years in July and keeping my fingers crossed that everything falls into
place.  I tried getting my new pump after 4 years since my pump was paid for
prior to Medicare but was denied.   I was told that more and more insurance
companies are looking at 5 years now??  I have an Animas 1250 and awaiting a
Ping and have been pumping since 2006.  I have BC/BS of Michigan as my
supplemental.

Diane from Michigan

Diane