Re: [IP] Georgia- no shipping insulin law ???

Maybe you can look into the details of the law and see if there are
exceptions  or guideline that can be followed. They HAVE to ship
somehow, that's the only way pharmacies can get their supply of
refrigerated drugs.
Maybe you can have them shipped by air?