Re: [IP] Medicare

 I thought that when Medicare, as the first insurance, does not cover something
the second insurance also denies coverage.

________________________________
From: Matt & Nancy Currie <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:14 AM
Subject: [IP] Medicare

To all who have questions about Medicare- talk to your insurance company and
find out from them if your secondary insurance will cover costs. Medicare does
NOT cover cost of pods in the onmipod system but my secondary insurance does. I
have been covered not for 6 months and have not had a bill.
Nancy Currie