From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:26 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Georgia- no shipping insulin law ???

 I live in Atlanta, Georgia - FINALLY have a better insurance plan- when I
tried
to get my insulin shipped ( bc they will give you 3 months supply of meds
for
the price of 2 months via mail order ) they say they will not ship / cannot
ship
insulin in Georgia due to law w refrigerated drug items- I know a long time
ago
I used to get insulin shipped to me....

any advice ? is this true ?

Leigh Blackistone