[IP] Cozmo Supplies

I have just upgraded my 4 1/2 year old Cozmo pump to the Animas Ping and have
some Cozmo supplies which I would like to get something for them.  Below is a
list of what I have.  Contact me via the following email and make me an
offer.

email @ redacted

2 unopened boxes (25) 3ml Cozmo insulin cartridges
1 opened box with (13) 3ml Cozmo insulin cartridges
1 unopened box (10)  Unomedical Comfort infusion sets
1 opened box with (10) Unomedical Comfort infusion sets
2 clear and 1 black Cozmo belt clips
7 battery caps and 1 insulin cartridge caps