Re: [IP] Blog: I'm pumping!!

When I did my first hook up, one of the things I was told to do is to
fill the cannula.  Makes sense to me to do that, seeing how someone
could go high right after a set change.

Also seems to me that the best time to do a set change is right after a
meal, when there's a bolus on board.  I would think that, even with
doing a set change, there would be enough insulin to keep BG levels from
going high for a couple of hours or so.

I'll be doing my first set change tomorrow after breakfast.  I'll
definitely let the list know how that goes!

Julie