RE: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

I have always asked my doctor to put an extra bottle on the prescription
so I will not run out.  He has had no problem with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 2:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

I am forced to use Medco myself. What I can't stand is that I have to
wait
until the date that they say I can get a refill and then wait an extra
2-3
days for the package to get to me. Dennis
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.