[IP] home insulin delivery

1. styrofoam containers?
call your local pre school, elementary or church (for VBS) and ask if they
might be able to use them

2. shipping;weather
the person who mentioned insulin arriving from AZ? to ME? (I may be mis
quoting) with the coolie frozen
How do you know it didnt melt in AZ, then re freeze en route to ME (just
kidding)

MichelleS
I have managed to get my insulin delivery set up to miss the hottest (here)
month and the coldest month (here) because insulin in my black rural mail
box gets up to 110 in the hottest summer weeks and in the winter, snow and
ice is 'usual;..IN all the years I have been getting insulin mail order
(money IS an issue) I have gotten 2 shipments that had to be trashed......
I use the
where did it come from and feel it for temp tests mentioned in previous
posts
and call RIGHT AWAY for anything funny
AND, I mark on each box that is 'bad' before it gets returned to the shipper
:)