Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

A couple of years ago, I took a carb-counting class and one of the other
people there said that he received mail order insulin from Express
Scripts.  ES sends insulin totally enclosed in a small styrofoam cooler
with gel packs. He didn't worry about temperatures at all.

Also met a UPS guy who told me that "overnight" delivery means it's sent
by airplane and "2-day" delivery means that it's shipped by train.  He
was handing me a shipment that came from Las Vegas and we had just had a
blizzard, so he was basically telling me good luck!

Medco's "best practice" sounds suspiciously like "cheapest way to send
it"...

Denise B.