From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise
Neargarder
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:44 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Venting

 Omgoodness. Jessica that's hysterical I use to get I would grow out of
the
diabetes n the Best. I was too pretty to be Diabetic. Lol.

I arrive this morning to drop off my daughter with my family and as I am
approaching my father he's telling me that their neighbor is selling
stuff.

 He then proceeds to tell me that she has pills that will cure Diabetes
(LOL)!

I told him oh that's nice..(grrrr I was instantly irritated as soon as I
heard the word Diabetes because I knew it involved some sort of BS)

Is it just my family that is full of idiots???

I am so tired of them ALWAYS thinking that maybe that drink or those
pills
or maybe if you eat this food you're Diabetes will go away.

No dad there is no magical, pill, diet, drink, smoothie, surgery,
exercise,
or anything that will cure my diabetes (yet!).

I wish they would understand that.

BIG SIGH..

Thank you for listening

Jessica type 1 for 10 years pumping w my pink Animas Ping

*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau
f Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.