Re: [IP] New Insulin Pump Technologies

Pl keep me informed on this as well

--
*Warm Regards
Rakesh Sodhi

*Sodhisons Mechanical Works*
**62-63, HSIIDC, Phase-IV,
Sector -57, *Kundli - **131028*
**Distt. Sonepat (Haryana) India
*
*
*TIN No.: 06903016548 Dt. 3/5/2010*

*Tel.: +91 130 6545556
Mobile:
Kamal Sodhi : +91 93122 13787, 9650559911
Rajesh Sodhi : +91 98716 94203
Nitin Sodhi    : +91 99716 96464
*
"Complete solution providers for all your needs on Used
Offset Printing machines, Hand-fed & Auto Platen Die Cutters,
Hot Foil Stampers, Reel to Sheet Cutters, Flute Laminator,
Fully and Semi-automatic Paper Guillotines, Film Laminators,
UV / WB Coaters, Interdeck UV Curing systems and all other
machines for Printing Packaging, Corrugation & Bindery Lines"
*[image: brands.]*
**