Re: [IP] Venting

 Omgoodness. Jessica that's hysterical I use to get I would grow out of the
diabetes n the Best. I was too pretty to be Diabetic. Lol.
------Original Message------
From: Jessica Jimenez
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Venting
Sent: Jun 16, 2011 7:16 PM

I arrive this morning to drop off my daughter with my family and as I am
approaching my father he's telling me that their neighbor is selling stuff.

He then proceeds to tell me that she has pills that will cure Diabetes
(LOL)!

I told him oh that's nice..(grrrr I was instantly irritated as soon as I
heard the word Diabetes because I knew it involved some sort of BS)

Is it just my family that is full of idiots???

I am so tired of them ALWAYS thinking that maybe that drink or those pills
or maybe if you eat this food you're Diabetes will go away.

No dad there is no magical, pill, diet, drink, smoothie, surgery, exercise,
or anything that will cure my diabetes (yet!).

I wish they would understand that.

BIG SIGH..

Thank you for listening

Jessica type 1 for 10 years pumping w my pink Animas Ping