From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] tired 4
To: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 7:12 PM

Michael,

My prayers are with you.

As we think of Gabrielle Giffords who made a miraculous recovery  still in
progress, their was little hope that she would survive. But she  did. May
hope aspire to your little nephew in making such a recovery.  Bless you his
Uncle.

Mary
<<<<this very moment, my 6 month old nephew is in  Children's
hospital fighting for his  life>>>