Re: [IP] tired

> *And, I recently had a conversation with my sister-in-law who said, "It's
> not so bad at least it's treatable."  Well, she's lucky I didn't just smack
> her in the head.
> *

hahahahahahahahahaha that gave me a good laugh! And "they", people w/o
diabetes just don't get it.....and that is why we come here...don't want no
pity, just people who understand that I did everything "right" but my BG
doesn't want to cooperate...or I screwed up and my BG is high/low oh well
here we go again.....

Someone close to me once said "you have had this disease long enough now,
shouldn't you have it down....ugh