[IP] Tired/burn out

Sue wrote:
I would like to thank everyone who offered support and suggestions after my
"tired" post. I know this is something we all go through; this is a
wonderful group and I'm so glad to be here! This is the only place where
everyone really does know how I feel.

Sue,
When I get into those tired/burnt out cycles, I just acknowledge it as "what
it is" and go back to the ways when it goes well for me: exercising, eating
right, sleeping right. It seems to come on as fast as it goes and I just
move on because I didn't to like myself and I am people around me didn't
like me either.  I know I am burnt out when I start "not giving a crap",
giving into my lazy excuses that I don't have time for exercise.   There are
many means of exercise that don't require going to the gym and getting all
sweaty. I keep gym shoes along with my gym bag in the car-there is nothing
to me stopping at a park and putting on my gym shoes and going for a walk.
Once I drag by butt there, I am fine and want to keep going.
There is always many challenges of the negative self talk that go on into my
head too! I do solve many everyday problems during my walks. Fresh air is
awesome! Sharon