Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

All mail order suppliers should put some temperature sensor device INSIDE
the box next to the medicine. The outside of the box may be freezing or hot,
but the where the medicine is, and how it is insulated will differ. I live
in Laughlin NV, and lived in Phoenix, and if it is not insulated correctly
can be disaster for more than just insulin.

They are already paying for next day delivery, so would a few cents more
make a difference?

It could very well mean life or death -- I myself would pay extra for the
knowledge that my medicine did not get to extreme temperatures!

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and