Re: [IP] Metronic vs Dexcom CGMS

Hiya

The Animas Vibe is out in the UK, it is the Animas 2020 (do you have that in
the USA yet) and it is combined with the Dexcom 7 (I think its called) the
latest Dexcom sensor out.   At the moment it is only licensed for over 18
years old but am sure it won't be long before children are on them as well.

I don't know anyone as yet as the final licence was only about 2 weeks ago.
Very exciting stuff.

Adrienne
UK Mum to Jessica, (11 yrs), Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI), pancreas
removed at birth, pumping Medtronic VEO with full time sensors.  Also takes
digestive enzymes (Creon 25000).  Under UCLH, the bestest hospital in the UK
with fantastic care and support, also under GOSH for the CHI

www.childrenwithdiabetesuk.org
www.childrenwithdiabetes.com
HI websites :
www.hi-fund.org
www.congenitalhi.org
www.sur1.org

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are
not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it."