Re: [IP] Medco Insulin delivery

It is a 90 day supply so yes I don't notice any issues until the second or
third month and sometimes you don't always attribute it to the shipment a
few months ago.

Medco used to be very careful with their shipments now they have changed
their policy and created a dangerous situation.

In my case I started to get suspicious of degraded insulin after other warm
shipments.

I did once have the a bottle of insulin ruined instantly after being exposed
to 110 degrees temperature...but it was not obvious until a few hours later
when my body had no on board insulin left...fortunatley I had a back up
bottle.

Athough this post was started so I could vent, maybe there is some value in
all of us using medco to pay attention to any patterns of increased insulin
usage in that second or third month after an insulin shipment. There are so
many posts about sudden high BG that we seem to  be unable to
identify...maybe we need to educate Medco.

Judy