Re: [IP] Next health hazard: Hackable medical implants

From: Alan Segal <email @ redacted>

 <SNOOP>I know my medtronic pump and meter use radio waves. I know my pump info
can
be read using the carelink USB. Medtronic no longer offers a way to program
the pump from the PC (like they used to - pre CareLink USB). Maybe the
 "hackers" will sell there code so we all can set and save our meters
info!<SNIP>

GREAT IDEA!
:)