Re: [IP] My Very Own Recall

I think so.  Remember, Animas is owned by Johnson & Johnson, makers of
Tylenol... and they've had lots of recalls lately.

Things that should bug my D, like a cortisone injection (May 23rd),
don't.  I have had a little flu bug (24-hour flu) without any noticeable
effect on my D.  A cold...some 200s, not much.

Normally, 1 unit should fix about 30-35 points of BG.

Also, even if your cartridges are slightly out of date (and most of us
don't let them get that old), the lubricant that is so famously in the
cartridge should let them slide easily back and forth.  The instructions
from Animas are to run the plunger out and back one time, though.

Denise B.