Re: [IP] DX Date

The test to tell if you are type one or not is the C-Peptide. I have had it
done about 3 times. I had some fool, er,doctor in NM who wouldn't believe me
and put me on a type 2 med. When I got back to Cleveland my regular endo, who
I trusted absolutely, nearly hit the roof. He asked me if I was aware I could
have died taking that stuff. Dennis