Re: [IP] DX Date

True; but based on a lot of other factors, I'm definitely a type 1. I
have an autoimmune trigger in my history, I was having all the classic
symptoms of type 1 at diagnosis, I was young, and I've always been
skinny.  For me to actually have type 2 is very unlikely. :)

Of course, knowledge about Diabetes still has a long way to go, and I
suspect Diabetes, itself, is evolving.  Before a "cure" is developed,
there may be ten or so types that get identified/labeled.

I wrote on 6/10:
  Since I'm on insulin and am going on a pump, my endo doesn't see
  the need for doing those tests.