Re: [IP] DX Date

> I've never had labs run to see if I have the antibodies and such to see
> if I have the genetic markers of type 1.  Since I'm on insulin and am
> going on a pump, my endo doesn't see the need for doing those tests.

Except when a new, great med comes along and it has a warning that it should
not be used for T1 or maybe a T-2 med and could mess you up even more if you
are warned. Many T-2s use insulin. That doesn't prove anything. ;-)

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks
http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps