[IP] RE: Camping Trip and recent "NO DELIVERY" battery?

Yesterday got a "NO DELIVERY" and knew my batteries were going dead (light not
coming on, running slow on rewind).  After replacing my set two times :( after
rewinding and seeing insulin coming out through the tube to check before using
up another set and throwing over $10.00 in the trash, it still happened.  I
have had low batteries before and it didn't give me a "NO DELIVERY" message.
So, now I am wondering if anyone else has had that happen before it just
completely shuts down and then one HAS to replace the battery?

Normally my Paradigm will shut down first, but never just keep getting a "NO
DELIVERY". So, I replaced the batteries before the shutdown and all is well.
Hmmmm....

P.S.-
Tried to email yesterday and got a no delivery in my email too! Ha! Must be a
run on "NO DELIVERIES".
 I wanted to let ya'll know that I did have some squeeze candy in my glove
that stays good in the glove.   I use it in place of squeeze cake icing which
works good when squirted on the sides of the gums and can still absorb if the
person is subconscious/unconscious. I just use that because I can keep it
anywhere, and it is HOT in Florida. My main email left out that, I was more
concerned that some people just assume that it is something that it is not.  I
guess I better keep my personality on an even keel so if I start acting funny
they won't try to attribute it to anything else. I can get pretty grouchy
during certain times!