[IP] Re: Man purses; carrying supplies

I've always wondered why men carried their sometimes HUGE wallets in
their back pockets.  Gee, I wouldn't want to sit on that for any length
of time!  Those same men never had the checkbook, pens, tissues, etc. on
hand, for their wives had their purses filled with accessories.

There are so many versions of handbags around, these days.  I've even
seen them designed to be backpacks.  If I see a man with any sort of
"bag," I figure he got tired of sitting on his wallet or is carrying
needed medical supplies; iPod, phone, accessories for those items. I
already have a special bag for my hearing accessories and it will do
just fine for putting my Diabetes/pump supplies, too.

As a somewhat humorous aside, I'm rapidly losing the rest of my minimal
hearing.  I'll probably be eligible to receive a Cochlear Implant in the
next few years.  I'll be the hit of the security lines at airports with
an Implant AND pump, and all the supplies!!  Anyone want to do road
trips with me.  LOLOL!

Julie