RE: [IP] Re:Low spells

 Probably most people know this, but I just learned about it the other day. I
kept on getting low battery alarms with my Ping. It was then that I found out
from Animas that the Lithium battery has to be "Ultimate" with two blue ribbons.
Do not get the "Advanced Lithium" with a blue and yellow ribbon on the battery.

 In re running in the rain: I wear my Ping inside my swim suit pocket when I go
swimming. I hear they display Pings at some shows by putting them into a fish
tank.

Dennis