From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 5:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Low spells

 Just a thought, but I had a endo once tell me that eating cookies to fix a
low is like using a hammer for a headache. But then again I have food
addiction issues and have used lows as an excuse to let the horses out of
the corral.

 I always have on me a bag with a glucagon kit and tablets. And the first
one who says "man purse" gets it, bam, zoom, to the moon, Alice!

Dennis