RE: [IP] Camping Trip

Oh girls I'm so jealous - my husband has made no attempt to learn anything
past a finger stick - and I think that was only when he had to start doing
it himself.  He knows nothing about my pdm, much less a pod.  He might
remember that I have glucagon but wouldn't have a clue where it is or how to
use it.  So what good is it doing me to have it?

His response to any of this is that he would just call 911.

I've got an old dog I guess.

Nora Nevers
T2  11/92
OmniPod 2/10

" Oh, yeah, also have Glucagon around and my husband knows where it is.

Good that your boyfriend is learning about your Diabetes and how he can help
when you go low!"

Julie