Re: [IP] Camping Trip

Wow, good thing you found a place to eat!  After my 26 BG reading of a
few weeks ago, I always have either a non diet soda, orange juice, or
fast acting, nonfat candy by my side.  After I go on my pump, I will
continue to have fast acting glucose with me at all times.  We never are
fully in control of our Diabetes and never know when we'll bottom out or
hit a bad high.  Having the tools at hand to counter such problems right
away is essential. Oh, yeah, also have Glucagon around and my husband
knows where it is.

Good that your boyfriend is learning about your Diabetes and how he can
help when you go low!

Julie