[IP] Camping Trip

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been back lurking so as to come
back to create some flack! Ha!  "Jus' kiddin'....kinda. That's what makes for
good readin' right?"

Anyhoo,
One discovery I made while on my trip was that my loved one still can't detect
low "spells" as my dad used to put it.

Let's see... driving up the mountain with many "switchbacks", and "hair pins"
and some other slang term I heard other than the hair pins which I remember
from when my parents and us kids went there (Smokey Mountains). So me the
navigator, (doing really well the entire time) all of a sudden (not really)
have proceeded to go through the belly of the switchbacks which has taken
quite some time to get very many miles from the slow hazardous driving
conditions related to the environment (and my low sugars to boot), realized
(finally) and brought it to my beloved that we need to stop and get something
sweet.

So I now have thanked the man upstairs that I was able to detect my 32 BSL,
and that there was a place there we knew about when we went that route the
first time (in the midst of the Smokey's meaning way up there and not much of
anything except the splendor of the earth around) and decided to turned around
to go back and spend the night and drive in the morning.  So we stopped and
got what they had and treated my "spell" and took plenty ot time once
discovered to even think about getting back on the road!

So needless to say, I hope that my boyfriend knows that I am pretty good and
should know that if I am not on it, and a little off somehow, then just
automatically assume it is a low and make sure something sweet gets in my
mouth without even trying to wonder why, which is a whole nother subject I
guess as far as he is concerned.  I hope not.

The trip I have decided was a trial run and it makes me feel better. Also, I
tried to scout out some new spots which is hard to do in the mountains. I
didn't want to venture that far because of time and money and wear and tear on
the car.

Hope everyone is doing good and hangin' in there....
Candi (or Candy depending on how I feel about diabetes when I sign).
aka- the diabetic named Candy