From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 06:10
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Looking to buy your surplus Omnipod pods still in date.

This is the fourth or fifth time since you joined this mail list community
(less than a week ago?) that you've posted the same message.
It's very obvious to me, and maybe I'm mistaken, that your "intro" post
about your young relative using a Medtronic MiniMed pump was false.
Why didn't you just COME here pushing to buy OmniPods?  Why present an
untruth?

Why ARE you here?  Do you HAVE a young relative using a pump?  Or was that
the untruth I suspect it was?  Someone else specifically addressed this with
you.  You haven't contributed to any of the discussions.  All that you do is
ask over and over again for OmniPods.  It's nice to establish a relationship
with the group itself first; maybe then would people be more willing to
consider what you're asking for.

Sorry about the tone.  It's just that these messages have tried my patience.

Christine